Sunday, November 7, 2010

Market Day....




 Just thought I would share some photographs with you of my adventures at a local market. Gotta confess, financially, it was a bit of a disappointment for my side of the stall, but as for fun with my gal pal, Julie of Narioka, it couldnt have been better....we had a lovely day and oodles of fun together.....

Julie sells the most darling childrens dresses at very reasonable prices, as well as small accessories and patchworking trims, quilts, fat quarters, pin cushions and bags. Check out her online madeit stall.....

I was selling anything with that 'Alice Jean's' feel to it.... second hand clothes, my own retro inspired handmade childrens dresses and womens blouses and skirts, aprons, vintage books and magazines, shoes, bags, china, and canvas artworks based on little golden book illustrations........

So what do you all think, should I perhaps try my luck with a market stall at a more 'artsy' market (like Warrandyte) or should I resort to Ebay instead? Would love to gather some opinions for future ideas and direction.......

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely weekend Sen. I had enough people tell me now that I should try some specific makers/artsy markets but its a shame they are all so far away. Maybe one weekend we can do a road trip. Inspired to buy a set of hot rollers now too. I might drop some hints for Christmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do decide to sell at Warrandyte, let me know! That's super close to where I live, I'll come check out your stall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, wish i could be there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails