Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So excited to share my new shop with you !!!!

Oh wow, I am so very excited to share my online launch of Alice Jean's Soda Pop Shop with you all...for regular followers of my blog, you will know that I am all about the sustainability of mid 20th Century living - the beauty of handmade goods, natural products, locally sourced items where possible and the hands on, tactile experiences of a life before electronics (although I realise the importance and benefit of these things !).  That's what Alice Jean's Soda Pop Shop is all about....bringing the ethics and aesthetics of the mid twentieth century to everyone.




I will be doing a post about all the charming handmade dresses (including girls sizes 6-12 ...something I have been requested to provide SOOOOOO many times) in the very near future, but in the meantime, pop over to the shop to enjoy all the other lovely products !

If you have any product suggestions, any ideas, any comments about this venture, I would dearly love to hear from you - and please, oh please, pass on my humble little webshop site to all your friends....it would mean the world to a little single mum of three in a very small, quiet corner of the globe !!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a great idea. I cant wait til payday and I just might get some things from your shop. I'm a bit of a soap snob actually and love finding natural ones that dont dry your skin out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soap that reminds me of cupcakes?... yes, please! and the little girl dresses are adorable, too. i also really love your mission statement!

    do you ship to the us? if you'd ever like to partner for a giveaway or review on my blog, just let me know ;)

    what a supersweet shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails