Friday, September 2, 2011

We have a winner !!!

An enormous big congratulations goes out to the beautiful Tara Lee Bush for her great promotion of my little online store...Tara honey, you have scored yourself the little package of goodies pictured again below !!! You will need to contact me via email to provide me with your postal address....


And because I was so floored by the amount of people liking/promoting/talking about my shop, I decided to award a runner up prize to darling Carli at Konad-licious for her likewise humbling promotion of Alice Jean's Soda Pop Shop !! Can you also contact me with your details and I will send you the pretty little cupcake soap below.......


Thankyou everyone who entered.....and keep your eye's peeled for the next exciting giveaway at Alice Jean's when you too could be walking away with something beautiful, hand made, locally produced and fantastic !!! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kesenya! I just placed an order in your store so my address will be on the Paypal payment. Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so great you got so many entries and CONGRATS to the winners :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails