Thursday, April 5, 2012

Local magazine......


A recent article about yours truly in the wonderful 'Local Mag'....so flattered by it I thought I would share !! Do check out the fabulous website and order yourself a copy to access terrific handmade local products, see local models parading local fashions, read some great articles about real people, real lives and real success stories. Above all, support relocalisation in your area - it harks back to the days when we sourced all that we needed locally, and our communities, families, health and lives reaped the benefits !!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! How exciting. And it's such a lovely article. How did I not know you had three kidlets?

    Happy Easter, dolly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely !! I dont talk about my kids on my blog much, want them to make their own choices about online presence one day...but I will say they are the light of my life. They are with their Dad for easter and I miss them so very much !! Hope you have a good one - it's so lovely knowing you here !

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I will go out and find that issue today. I bought the first issue when it came out, and think will be a great magazine, more about fashion than modern pin ups like the others out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you go finding a copy......I can post you one if you like sugar.......

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails