Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Been a while since you talked about the birds and the bees?


Well now, yes it has been an awfully long time since I talked or maybe even thought about the birds and the bees.......and although that may be somewhat sad, this little card that my sister sent me certainly isnt ! Aint it just so cute? It inspired me to stumble around the web looking for other such gems and, as it has been quite a while since I did any kind of fashion post, I thought sharing these pictures might suffice ! The theme is cute 50's - as opposed to classic elegance !

Quite obviously I need to get back on the sewing machine again so I have some beautiful and home crafted fashion to show and tell about....but for now, cup of earl grey tea in hand, enjoy a bit of  Internet eye candy - and I hope you have the chance to talk about the birds and the bees on many occasions!








And do enjoy this classic 50's song "The Birds and the Bees" by Jewell Akens by clicking on the last image in this set !

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Great thought! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I got a copy of that booklet with a magazine a few years ago - it was about sti testing, birth control, and all that. Full of cute pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top photo you posted is one of Lou Lou's. Styled be me for a Cleo / Cosmo campaign a few years back. I forgot about it until i saw your post. I'll have to find it and add it to my portfolio.
    Pretty Pictures Sen, and I hope we can have a cup of Earl Grey together soon Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pia - hope its OK to publish the photo here then?? I cant believe the amazing calibre of work you undertake ! Looking forward to that Earl Grey Tea as soon as I can get to your beautiful harbour city !! XX

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails