Sunday, April 28, 2013

Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show.............



 
It has been a really REALLY long time since I have done a garden related post, mainly because, in truth, over the last couple of years since my marriage ended I have not had the drive to put into my rental garden in the same way I did my very own patch of earth. However, as part of my employment I had the tremendous privilege of going to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show this past March, and joy of joys, it rekindled the spark/love of gardening within me again. You may be seeing more posts about sustainable vegetable patches in the near future ! In the meantime, enjoy this wander through the gardens and displays of the recent MIFGS - and isnt it a delight to see the swing back to cottage garden plants in landscaping fashions again? I know as a designer I will be glad to see the end of yucca's in every new northern Victorian garden !!!! Happy virtual strolling everyone...............
 




 




















2 comments:

  1. Love your photo blog! The featured image is just striking. The one with the path and something over the path with people under it is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there too - was just about to blog about it myself! Bought some chilli plants :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails